Fine Blanking Presses ML700
Fineblanking presses on a new level of flexibility and productivity. Reliable, high usability and high precision, a machine developed for mass production.
Innovative machine control and tooling flexibility deliver new possibilities in terms of fineblanking. The ML700 supports you to optimize processes of existing tooling and to enlarge the tool lifetime. New functions even enlarge the range of applications for your fineblanking production and enable you to meet the increasing demands of the automotive industry as well as shifting the process limits of the future-oriented production process even further.
At our fineblanking presses productivity comes first, along with an extremely high degree of flexibility in terms of machine control and tooling, the machine offers everything for an efficient production. Together with other PETER WOLTERS products such as the Deburring system BD 300-L, we provide Turn-Key Solutions for the whole process-chain and support you from the raw material to the final part.
- Extensive process and tooling opportunities
- Comprehensive monitoring system
- Fast and simple tool exchange
- High process stability
- Reliable tool safety
- Heavy duty design
- In process coil inspection
- Efficient material flow
- Good accessibility, easy to service and maintain, safe and simple operation
- Simple hand-over to secondary processes
- Siemens TP 1500 Comfort
- Intuitive, safe and simple operation
- User friendly due to self-explaining icons
- Developed with experienced machine operators